- All Known Implementing Classes:
- AdditiveRegression, AttributeSelectedClassifier, AveragingResultProducer, Bagging, BallTree, BayesNet, BayesNetGenerator, BIFReader, ClassifierSplitEvaluator, CostSensitiveClassifierSplitEvaluator, CoverTree, CrossValidationResultProducer, CrossValidationSplitResultProducer, DatabaseResultProducer, DecisionTable, DensityBasedClustererSplitEvaluator, EditableBayesNet, ExplicitTestsetResultProducer, IBk, InputMappedClassifier, J48, JRip, KDTree, LearningRateResultProducer, LinearNNSearch, LMT, M5Base, M5P, M5Rules, NearestNeighbourSearch, PART, PerformanceStats, RandomForest, RandomSplitResultProducer, RegressionSplitEvaluator, REPTree, SimpleLogistic, SMOreg, TreePerformanceStats
public interface AdditionalMeasureProducer
Interface to something that can produce measures other than those
calculated by evaluation modules.
- $Revision: 8034 $
- Mark Hall (email@example.com)
Returns an enumeration of the measure names.
Returns the value of the named measure
- Returns an enumeration of the measure names. Additional measures
must follow the naming convention of starting with "measure", eg.
- an enumeration of the measure names
double getMeasure(java.lang.String measureName)
- Returns the value of the named measure
measureName - the name of the measure to query for its value
- the value of the named measure
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException - if the named measure is not supported